my life. my story.

Su-yen Perth, Australia

Friday, April 28, 2006

My buddies who graduated..


Chris and Huili bunked in at my house for 2 weeks before they went back to Malaysia. ALthough i only got to know them since Oct 05, we get along well and they are my kakis in singing K, eating dim sum, playing tai di! Haaaa... Liked the blue sofa in their house too.. Really comfy and nice! My crapping partners.. not sure whether they will be heading back to Perth, they change their minds everyday.. almost, at least. One good thing about MCW 05 was definitely getting to know them.. =)


Jasmine - The president of MBGUG also graduated.. but shes doing her honours now so I still get to see her around! Thankfully for International Students Service (ISS) too, we work together and are still in vague contact.. Haaaa... LAter i will post more pictures up of the ball we recently attended.. hee =)

Regardless of where they are or whether I talk to them often, im sure we will have loads to catch up when we meet next.. I miss them already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home