my life. my story.

Su-yen Perth, Australia

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Prior to Easter Break 2006

1st post in 2006..
I have been busy, too many changes in my life and too many things to worry about. I have been trying to find a new blog template too, but can't find one. Guess I should just stick to my old one. Anyway, since now many people assume my blog is dead, lets see who leaves me a msg first!

For those who don't already know, my sister got married over December! THat was the highlight of my holidays back in Singapore! The wedding was held in Sentosa, same night as ZoukOut so the traffic was quite horrible getting into Sentosa. Gave a speech on stage that night, although i was told about that long ago, didnt really memorise my speech and just spoke on stage. Ha! Received a red packet from my sister during CNY for the first time too!





Also, Adrian and I got to go to KL over a weekend and visited our friends there like Jasmine, Chris, Nicholas, Li-Ann. First time taking a coach to KL, first time in KL since I was a little kid! Bernice then came over to Singapore for a few days, so Adrian and I brought her around singapore. As for me, I ate Chicken Rice balls for the first time, went to Night safari and watched the show for the first time (Ha, ber got a shock cos she thought the snake was under her)!

2006 - Year of the Dog
I changed housemates this year, staying with 2 guys Jonathan and Jeremy now. Lash graduated and Shin moved back into Trinity. Jon and Jem are both from Singapore and doing engineering double degrees. Known them since Year 1. We have been cooking dinners at home which has been quite interesting so far! Haaa.. i have a funny pic of Jon..

Feb 2006
Alex brought Jillian, Adam and I boating during summer. My first experience boating in swan river and we all got wet! Although Alex's boat was not as powerful as a few other boats we saw along the way, it was definitely good enough for a thrilling and bumpy ride. We even saw a pack of dolphins! That was really cool =) The Viking which I never saw sailing was out in the river that day too.. People kite surfing, jetskiing and windsurfing.. Along the river on a sunny afternoon.. What an experience! I drove the boat for a while too!



Have you been to crabbing before? Alex brought us to Mandurah to crab and it was SUPER fun! Minus the waterlogged shoes, being grabbed by crabs.. We caught about 14 crabs in total.. You walk into the water like more than 1.5km from the shore and its still not even knee high! So you find your way around seaweed and u bring large scoops for crabs! =)


Shall continue on my next post.. Scared this wont load! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home